Saturday, February 25, 2012

la vie est une œuvre d'art, tu dois peindre coloré

Well i was thinking to say that I've been abducted by aliens for a million of light years and reality strikes! Sorry for my long vacuum, i was busy of all those shitloads of try outs and UN preparation :( i'm such a bad blogger.And i'll be under the pressure of the practice exams this Monday (oh Monday, go own yourself a grave, nobody likes you). In fact, i just want to look for an inspiration for Arts & Culture (Indonesian: Seni & Budaya) final practice exam. Like my classmate, Nadya, said, "I do love arts but i don't do arts". I'm going to paint another useless streak because I FRIGGIN' CAN'T PAINT ON CANVAS FFFUUU :'( -le jumps out of the Eiffel Tower-
And i just found some inspirations. Mueheheheehehe too far to go, Rachie. -bumps to reality-









and i also saved another manga painting. idk tho, i searched all of those pictures above at weheartit.com and the other blogs and this manga pic suddenly grabbed my attention.


it makes me wanna spend my money for a kimono.
well, i guess i have nothing to say, i have to memorize my The Princess and The Pea text for my English final practice test. Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment